Retail & Office Insurance

Insuring your retail store or office-based business against fire, theft, vandalism, water damage, and more is a complex business.  Consult with us to craft a policy that protects you, your employees, and your business against all these unpredictable market factors.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need Business Interruption Coverage?

Business Interruption Coverage may be a good option for your retail store or office-based business if you were unable to operate due to an insured claim like a fire. This coverage provides financial compensation for lost income (like overhead costs and staff wages) during the time it takes to restore your operations.

Do changes to my business operations affect my insurance policy?

Absolutely.  You should discuss any changes that can affect the value of your business with your broker, otherwise you may find yourself with inadequate coverage limits or bearing the financial burden of uninsured claims.  These types of changes may include renovating your business premises, changing the ownership structure of the business, or offering new products or services.

Do I need insurance if my landlord insures the building?

You sure do. Although your landlord insures the building itself, as a business owner, you’ll want to make sure your own third-party liability for property damage and/or bodily injury are covered for your operations on the premises.  You may also consider added coverage for your business property & inventory, cyber liability insurance, and product liability insurance.


Request A Quote


Questions? Let us help you.

Speak with a broker to learn more about retail & office insurance.